Last revised July 15, 2016
Categories and nature of processed data
VCS collects Personal Information through the navigation and use of the site, registration and through use of automated electronic systems.
Use of Personal Information
Personal Information can be used for the following purposes:a) enabling you to use the site, register and access private areas, allowing us to send purchase orders and to manage the contractual relationship;
b) responding to specific requests;
c) fulfilling legal obligations;
d) monitoring and analyzing statistics and measurements of customer satisfaction levels, as well as for sending promotional communications and newsletters (via mail and phone, email and/or via other automated tools); and
Users are free to cancel their newsletter subscription at any time by clicking on the link “unsubscribe” found in every promotional email.
Personal Information is collected, used and stored in compliance with applicable law. Specific security measures are put in place to prevent loss of data, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorized access. Gathered information is stored safely and securely.
Sharing of Personal Information
Personal Information may be disclosed to third parties which act on behalf of or in the name of VCS, such as those responsible for the delivery of products, payment processing, our legal and fiscal consultants and similar service providers.
In addition, it is possible that in the future another company may acquire VCS or its assets or that VCS may partner with or purchase another company to continue to do business as a combined entity. In the event that any such transaction occurs, it is possible that our customer information, including your Personal Information, may be transferred to the new business entity as one of VCS's assets. In such an event, we will update this policy to reflect any change in ownership or control of your Personal Information.
VCS Cookies Policy
- We use anonymous browsing cookies, necessary to allow the user to correctly browse the site, use all functions and access secure areas.
- We use analytical cookies to better understand how our users use the site, to optimize and improve the site, by making it more interesting and relevant for the users.
- We use anonymous commercial cookies to show you our advertising on other websites, based on products you have viewed while browsing previously. These cookies are usually inserted by trusted third parties (such as Google through remarketing for display advertising); however, VCS does not permit such companies to collect Personal Information related to users.
How to edit or deactivate cookie preferences:
- From the settings of your browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) you will be able to establish which cookies you want to receive and which ones you don't. To know where you can find these settings, use the “Help” button on your browser.
- Visitors can deactivate Google Analytics for display advertising and personalize Google Display Network ads by using Settings for ad preferences.
- To deactivate third party cookies which allow the personalization of ads based on website usage, you can visit the websites www.networkadvertising.org and www.youronlinechoices.com to identify the NAI members (Network Advertising Initiative) which have inserted advertising cookies on your computer.
To take advantage of the behavioral advertising program's opt-out option of an NAI member, check the box corresponding to the company from which you wish to be excluded.
Special Notification for California Residents
Individual customers who reside in California and have provided their Personal Information to VCS may request information about our disclosures of certain categories of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Such requests must be submitted to us in writing at the address below.
This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. We reserve our right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the address specified below.
VCS Address for Written Requests
Written request may be sent to the following address. When writing to us, please be sure to include your exact name, mailing address, telephone number and specific preferences or request.
Vistaprint Corporate Solutions Incorporated
275 Wyman Street
Waltham, MA 02451